Врум-врум мазафака!Форжа, форжа никогда не меняется!
Вы же все хотели еще один огромный танк в смоле? А вот они уверены что вы просто ЖАЖДИТЕ этого!
А вот и больше информации подвалило.
What happens when you cross a Sicaran, a Repulsor and a Fellblade? Meet the Astraeus Super-heavy tank.
Just as the Primaris Space Marines themselves blend the best elements of several millennia of Space Marines, the Astraeus Super-heavy Tank represents the pinnacle of Imperial engineering, a devastating war machine that makes the perfect accompaniment to your Space Marine army.
An enormous hull mounts a devastating range of defensive and offensive systems. The main weapons of the Astraeus Super-heavy tank are a pair of macro-accelerator cannons, coupled with sponson-mounted las-rippers or plasma eradicators. The macro-accelerator cannons are particularly powerful, firing 12 shots with -2 AP and 3 Damage apiece!
Meanwhile, layered void shields protect this vehicle against even the most dedicated attacks, including Mortal Wounds, while the enhanced repulsor field is a powerful deterrent to enemy assault units – firstly, reducing their charge ranges, and secondly, literally crushing them with waves of gravitic force when they get close!
Unlike its little brother, the Astraeus Super-heavy Tank doesn’t have any transport capacity – instead, this colossal machine is dedicated to destruction alone. While there are few targets that can stand up to one of the Astraeus Super-heavy Tank’s furious fusillades, it particularly excels at shooting down Flyers. With the Steel Behemoth rule and Power of the Machine Spirit, this war machine can fire on the move, or even when locked in close combat, making it a surprisingly flexible and mobile unit for its size.
It’s not just a triumph of engineering in the lore of the 41st Millennium, either – this is one of the most advanced Forge World kits we’ve ever released. Every single gun (right down to the tiny storm bolter mounted on the vehicle’s rear!) can be moved and repositioned, while there are even options for which sponson weapons you can attach to the vehicle. Additionally, the Astraeus kit features a custom transparent flying stand designed to support the weight of this model while keeping it absolutely secure.
From a collector’s standpoint, if you’re looking for an army of exclusively Primaris Space Marines, the Astraeus makes for a fantastic centrepiece model, equivalent to other iconic Space Marine vehicles like the Thunderhawk.
You won’t have to wait long to pick up this massive war machine for yourself, with the Astraeus Super-heavy Tank – alongside free downloadable rules – available to buy soon. In the meantime, if you’re looking for even more Forge World models to add to your Space Marine army, why not pick up Imperial Armour – Index: Forces of the Adeptus Astartes?
Ну и фоточек новых.
red scorpions Dreadnought Tau Drone KX139 Ta'unar Legio Cybernetica Centurio Ordinatus Techpriest Skitarii XV8 Crisis Miniatures (Wh 40000) ...Warhammer 40000 фэндомы Adeptus Mechanicus Space Marine Tau Empire Imperium
Изображения в качестве из этого поста: http://wh.reactor.cc/post/2670623
Wh News imperial armor red scorpions Space Marine legio Centurio Ordinatus Adeptus Mechanicus Tau Empire Всё ещё много "Мехов" KX139 Ta'unar ...Warhammer 40000 фэндомы Imperium
Новая информация и фотографии из следующего ИА про противостояние Ад. Мехов с Красными Скорпионами против Империи Тау на "далёкой заброшенной кузнице"
- Next Imperial Armour is "Fires of Cyraxus". Imperium vs Tau. Scheduled for Summer.
- Tau attack a minor Forge World. They don't know about the stuff underground ...
- Adeptus Mechanicus deploy to defend. So do the whole chapter of the Red Scorpions and the Legio Gryphonicus. And House Coldshroud!
- Looks like Angels Revenant are in too.
- Carab Culln got more or less eaten by Tyranids. He is a Leviathan Dreadnought now. No High Lord elacted yet, but the Captain of the 8th Company, Casan Sabius is de-facto leader and will probably get the position.
- 30k stuff is in. The robots were locked away 10k years. They are not nice. They are grumpy. They will be unleashed. Oh ... and Ordinatus Minoris too.
- The Tau plan to use the planet as testing zone for their new suits and other stuff. New Barracuda variant, two new weapon loadouts for the Tau'nar.
- No numbers for Imperial Armour books anymore. It's just confusing ...