самый занятный как по мне робот планетарной защиты похожий на смесь римского центуриона с конкистадором!
618) A.W.E.: Automated work ensambler. A robot made to build robots had to be the first one on the page. It can also work on buildings, cars or whatever is needed, because when you think about current robots like mechanical arms are doing just find screwed there ensambling our goods, the only reason to make them any more anthropomorphic might be versatility.
619) Tesla walker: We have alredy abused enough in science fiction with tesla stuff... maybe tesla coils are just the quintessential futuristic or retrofuturistic mad scientist invention and they perfectly match a crazy robot.
620) Imperial guard: Inspired by 40k, I made some sort of.. imperial guard... Roman looking robot armed with a gladius, a smaller dagger and some kind of gun.
621) Tactical defender: This robot is designed to stand its ground while receiving heavy fire (thats what the shield is for, duh!). To avoid stress of the parts, reduce friction and optimize the absorption of the energy it hoover some centimetres above the ground transforming the impact of the projectile into movement... so technically it does not hold its ground at all, its not even in contact with the ground. But It is a good defender, thats for sure.
622) The Aerial: The ultimate walking tower... because we don't see many walking towers around. This defense engine carries a powerful shield generator, long range missiles, a ring of massive guns around the "hips" and smaller anti-personal guns from the knees to the ankles.
623) M-23 Suppressor: An assassination unit. First of all let me make something clear; a human shape would be the last I would think of when thinking about movement efficiency, and overall... deadlyness. Spiders, snakes... dogs! everything would make a better assassin in my opinion, but sometimes peer pressure wins the game, and with so many killer androids out there I had to make one too. I can't remember if it had any ranged weapons, but the blades are just find, the one on the right hand is motorized by the way.
624) Adan: The first one of a new breed of robots, faster, stronger, and smarter than humans.. hmnn well, thats it.
625) Infiltrator: A worm or snake like mechanical creature designed for espionage, it can slither inside ventilation ducts ... and simliar large ducts so frecuent in advanced futuristic structures whitout which hideous creatures, and nimble hereos wouldn't survive.
626) A.P: Imagine not only an artificial intelligence, but also that intelligence developing psychic powers like psychokinesis and telepathy, how could would that be. And if this powers were to be affected by the power of the brain itself, and being a compure it would be all like "bip bip, analizing atomic structure" and be super powerful? wouldn't that be awesome?